I am back to work after taking a day off yesterday. I wish I could say I was doing something fun and exciting but in reality I was in bed with a terrible cold and I didn't venture far from the sheets. Fortunately I don't get sick very often and with my kids home for March Break and a partner who was home most of the day yesterday too I was well looked after! Hot soup and sandwiches in bed, dinner made for me, hot tea and cold drinks brought bedside...its a wonder I didn't try and milk it for a second day!
However, I knew when I got up this morning that I was feeling much better and it was time to get back to work! Missing one day of work feels like an eternity! It appears that it was a busy day yesterday too and I missed out on all the action! That's what I really love about this business is that when it gets busy its fun and exciting and the time flies by. When its not so busy its a great time to catch up on all the work you don't have time for otherwise.
So with an eye to learning something new today and helping customers find that perfect vehicle I leave you 'till tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment