Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Seems a Little Closer!

So I have to post this because not only am I finding it a slow day but I am under the weather. :( I hate getting sick and it only happens every few years but once and a while I can feel my body fighting off an infection. So here I am. It has been quiet here for me today. Unlike the other sales guys who have hundreds, if not thousands of cutomers to work with, I am at the mercy almost exclusively to incoming foot or phone traffic.

When the weather is nice, people like to come and walk the lot, mill around outside, bring their family. When the weather is nasty, people tend to stay indoors and snuggle up. Who can blame them? Only the brave venture out, but atleast they are more likely to be serious buyers...if I can convince them of the merits of buying Honda (of which there are many!).

But the clocks have been moved forward and rain has been forecasted which will help to melt the dirty snow that remains. As I am new to the car business I find ways to fill the time when I am not working with customers. Listening to sales webinars, working with Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook, reading auto news and Honda news. There is always something new to read and ingest...and now something to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment