Welcome to my inaugural blog posting! What brings me to put fingertip to keyboard is the position that I accepted in January of this year. I started at Trent Valley Honda here in Peterborough and am I very excited to find that I am becoming quite the car girl! Yes its true, where as before I enjoyed cars as much as the next person, now that I am immersed in all things automotive every day, I find that following industry news, learning about the inner workings of the automobile engine and deepening my product knowledge on one of the best built cars in the market has been a challenge that I am great enjoying!
I still have alot to learn...that's the beauty of this business though, it's ever evolving. Who knows what the transportation of the future will look like?
Just to be clear, I am in sales here at Trent Valley Honda. The lone female salesperson. The auto business has been dominated by men for far too long, but it has been changing slowly over time. I have been fortunate that the guys I work along side are all very good at what they do and they don't mind sharing what they have learned over the years. That and the family run dealership is run by a bright, confident woman with a long history with the business. Its a unique mix of people here at Trent Valley Honda and overall its a fun place to work and earn a living. I think our customers can feel that positive vibe when they come here too! I certainly work to add to that vibe and I look forward to working with new and existing customers of Trent Valley Honda.
No comments:
Post a Comment