Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Car the Garbage Can.

I like to look after my cars. Like my desk at work, its seems that it is one of those places that you can actually have some control over. It used to be that way when my kids were young...its seems now that they're older and there are other drivers behind the wheel, I have had to put up with the mess of those who don't see the point in throwing things away in a garbage and not the floor of my car!

Thus it seems as though poor lil' Suzie has been suffering some abuse the last couple of years. Now I am the first to admit that when that car is new and still has some of that sheen and smell, its pretty easy to convince everyone that plants a bum on the seat that we should all work together to keep the car nice. Somewhere along the way though, the mindset changes. Is it that first napkin that makes its way to the floor and not removed upon arrival at the destination? Then the fast food drink that spills a little in the cup holder and not wiped up, leaving a sticky residue?

Next thing you know your car has been transformed and not in an exciting "Transformers" kind of way. From new and clean to industrial waste zone....

Trent Valley Honda has a detail shop...I'm going to have to look into their servcies when they have a free 5 hour block of time. Suzie deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment