Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to Pothole Season!

Monday morning. The sun is shining, the temperatures hover around zero, the birds are chirping and the potholes are multiplying! It is spring after all. It seems particularly bad this year with the warm entry into March and the cold, winter like temperatures that have greeted spring! The warm and cold fluctuations are a perfect breeding ground for potholes. Motorists be warned.

I'm not the only one to notice. Below you'll find a link to an article from the Globe and Mail that discusses what to do when encountered with a large pothole. Be sure to read it, it's sure to put a smile on your face!

Personally, I just shut my eyes tight and hope for the best. My car isn't too old and therefore my suspension hasn't had to endure to many spring potholes. Aging cars beware! If you're at all unsure whether your vehicle can handle another fissure, another crack on the roadway, another pothole big enough to swallow a large dog, then come and see me and I can help find the perfect Honda pothole warrior!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/car-life/road-sage/the-hole-truth-about-pothole-season-in-canada/article1952283/

No comments:

Post a Comment