Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Free Car Wash Day!

It's free car wash day and it looks like this special deal will continue all week with rain, rain and more rain forecasted! The weather is always a popular topic of dicussion here at the dealership and the rain is no exception! I'm sure the phrase "April showers bring May flowers" will be spoken more times than I care to count. I think I've been guilty of uttering those words myself!

However, with a winter that just doesn't want to loosen its grip, this rain will battle back and hopefully start to clean up streets, lawns and all the cars on our lot that need a good bath!

So this is by way of saying don't let the rain get you down! Get your car out of the garage and let the rain wash away a winter's worth of grime and think of the money and energy you'll save if you had to do it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment